Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Behringer V-Amp Pro midi problems...... - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Behringer V-Amp Pro midi problems......

For reasons which I don't really understand, (boredom is a likely candidate), I dusted down my old V-Amp Pro and hooked it up to find out how well it recorded. For the first time ever I actually tried to use the software editor and got the following on-screen message:

"If you connect a device with it's MIDI thru function active, it cannot respond to scanning" by which I assume it means that the Thru function must be de-selected, I checked the back panel and the leads and the DIN plugs were orientated correctly, i.e. 'In:Out' and Out/Thru:In, the former of each being the V-Amp connector. I even took a look at the 'manual', i.e. 14 pages of badly written A4 and still can't work out how I can switch the thru function to 'off'.

To save any further embarrassment, does anyone have one of these museum pieces themselves and could shed a light on the problem? I got as far as getting into edit mode and hit the 'MIDI' button and .......... nadah!. If anyone has  any ideas at all and could shed a light on the solution, I'd be truly grateful for any suggestions. I can provide a .pdf copy of the 'manual' if it helps.

Cheers.       
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter