Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Finished project - Stellarosa inspired this time... - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Finished project - Stellarosa inspired this time...

What's Hot
So build number three is complete (I might make a new scratch plate in tort or tiger stripe?) 

This turned out OK after a couple of errors... dropped the body after I shaped it... snapped screws off in the body...The BIG one being I f**ked up the neck position and had to fill and re route the pocket to move it more into the middle of the body. I did think it was cursed.

Again finished in Montana Gold rattle cans and then given a relic finish... which turned out OK I think.

Once more a simple build - just one pick up an @OilCityPickups WINTERIZER this time... I might try a two pickup guitar next, but it keeps the cost down doing singles ;)

I got a S/H squire starcaster neck for not much money on ebay which is a nice neck and I like the big headstock.

As I said I think it could do with something a bit more interesting scratch plate wise... 

anyhow here's some pics...

Cheers

Mark
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments