Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Epiphone Dot with Monty’s PAF’s and replaced plastics! £450 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Epiphone Dot with Monty’s PAF’s and replaced plastics! £450

What's Hot
JakeLoosemoreJakeLoosemore Frets: 66
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my cherry red epiphone dot with Monty’s PAF’s in mint condition, as I recently got a Gibson custom shop Es335 which I’m in love with - looking for £450 ono!

Buyer would have to collect or arrange to meet me, as I don’t have a hard case for it. I do have a suitable soft case which I’m happy to include in sale.

I’ve replaced the pickguard for a Gibson shaped one, and the knobs have also been replaced with reflector Gibson ones.

Make me an offer if you’re interested - I think £450 is a fair price given that the pickups alone cost £325 new? 

More pics: https://imgur.com/a/SqQgxuc
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    Sounds like a good deal to me. Did you change the wiring harness too? What year is the Dot?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mo6020mo6020 Frets: 117
    I have a Dot that I’ve put Monty’s PAFs and a 50s loom into, and it’s a seriously good guitar now. 

If anyone’s considering this but dubious because it’s Epiphone I strongly suggest you go and take a look at it. £450 is a bargain. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Cheers guys! To be honest I can’t remember what was put into it! I definitely had the caps changed and had the work done at Project Music in Exeter.

Honestly have no idea what year it is but will add photos later, and maybe someone will know?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Serial number will probably help
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Pics added!
  • pjfpjf Frets: 304
    What a steal, this won’t be here long.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Yeah it looks great
  • Thanks guys! Had quite a few messages but largely from people further up country - happy to meet up if people are interested?
  • Still available surprisingly!
  • Still here! Send me a message if you’re interested 
  • Quite a few offers but still here!
  • Been messed around quite a bit on this one sadly, so still here!!
  • Bumppppp
  • Bump once more! Please only send me a message if you’re willing to meet - I have no way of shipping this one! 
  • Bump!
  • Final price drop bump to £400
  • Withdrawn - I’ve realised that it’s simply not worth getting rid of at that price!