Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Image too large...? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Image too large...?

Trying to post an image from my phone but it is too large - seems like most are!

How do "members" overcome this when posting pics? Was never a problem before using Imgur.

Is there any guide to posting/managing images using theFretBoard host?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    There's a limit of~2mb for pics hosted here.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 505
    edited July 2023
    On my Samsung S20 phone I edit the image and there is a resize option which show's smaller pixels sizes available and a percentage of the original. Normal choose 60% or 40% 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    Gotcha @Neilybob :+1: 

Is there anyway to reduce the display size of the image on screen? Mine are a bit bit. Half the size would suffice..
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    edited July 2023
    On iPhone choose Medium from pop up menu at lower right side.

Of course this only applies to the forum patreons 

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Don't have that option on the S20 only resizing the physical size..

• WhistlerWhistler Frets: 270
    @lovestrat74 , by physical size do you mean in pixels? I find that 720x480 pixels is plenty large enough which produces images around 100KB.
    Whistler said:
    @lovestrat74 , by physical size do you mean in pixels? I find that 720x480 pixels is plenty large enough which produces images around 100KB.
    I can reduce the size of the file no problem, but I cannot change the display size, so how larger it appears on screen. I think it would look fine at half the on screen display size