Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cornerstone Colosseum | MMXXIII Effectus Populi - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cornerstone Colosseum | MMXXIII Effectus Populi

duotoneduotone Frets: 885
“ Over a year ago I asked the online community of Cornerstone players what they wanted me to build next. The overwhelming response was a dual overdrive that brought together two legendary circuits: the Klon and the Bluesbreaker.

On the left hand side we have the Klon circuit. In addition to the magical, germanium diodes, I’ve added some delicious sounding silicon diodes with a knob that allows you to blend between them. It's something you simply have to try for yourself!

On the right hand side is the Bluesbreaker circuit. The big change here is I removed the clipping diodes all together! The gain comes entirely from a killer op amp which gives you all the gain and tone of the original with all the volume!”

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    The online community of Cornerstone players eh?

The scent of Drakkar Noir at their meetups must be overwhelming. 

Seems like a nice pedal. I love when manufacturers try to invent a community that isn't real. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter