Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dirty Honey - i like it! - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dirty Honey - i like it!

supessupes Frets: 159
One of my favourite "new" bands at the moment. 

If you like a bit of Les Paul, Marshall goodness with a singer somewhere along the Steven Tyler/Robert Plant sound, you could do a lot worse than checking them out. Got a good 70's vibe going on with some real catchy tunes.

They've gigged over here a couple of times and I've managed to miss them every time! I'll get to see them live eventually though :) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BlackdreamBlackdream Frets: 15
    I was lucky enough to see them in Sheffield earlier this year. They were great and I’ll definitely go next time they’re touring here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    edited July 2023
    I’ve seen the twice, they are great live. Kind of a Aerosmith vibe in places as well.

i tried to cover Heartbreaker for the covers challenge on here and the vocals were tough!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Love them, their debut EP and album are both excellent. :) 
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 505
    Same here - missed out on seeing them when they were in Glasgow earlier in the year but hopefully see them at some point.  Spotify also led me from them to Goodbye June who seem pretty good too.  Worth checking out as well. 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    Good band who deliver it live and are a bit old school. I like them