Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: RailHammer Pickups - Anvil bridge, Chisel neck - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: RailHammer Pickups - Anvil bridge, Chisel neck

What's Hot
MattayusMattayus Frets: 121
edited August 2023 in Parts £
£50 each plus postage.

Fantastic condition. Both include their boxes and gubbins. Full length wires on both.

Incredibly clear and articulate tone, high output but with excellent definition.

Pics to follow.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• MattayusMattayus Frets: 121

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump.

Open to offers.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I always like the look of them. My guitar currently has active EMGs so it would be a bit of a pain to swap everything. Probably sound similar as well, so a fair bit of dosh for the aggro plus looking cool! Nice though. 
    edited August 2023
    axisus said:
    I always like the look of them. My guitar currently has active EMGs so it would be a bit of a pain to swap everything. Probably sound similar as well, so a fair bit of dosh for the aggro plus looking cool! Nice though. 

Not just saying this to entice a sale, but they are vastly different from EMG's. They will have a ton more body and low end, and a ton more clarity in the highs. EMG's are basically all upper mids and very thin unless being pumped through a river of distortion, whereas these will give you incredible high gain tones but with all the benefits of a passive pickup (usable dynamics with rolling off your volume knob, no battery to faff with, great cleans etc).

Depending on your guitar it's only a case of swapping out a volume/tone pot or two.

I'm open to offers if you want to give them a punt I could even chuck in a couple of 500k pots as I have quite a bit of stock (used to work as a guitar tech).
    Bump!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    I am curious about the Railhammer pickups but am part way through a string of transactions that I would like to complete first.

Could I interest you in any pickup swaps?
    Be seeing you.
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
    These are normal size pickups aren't they? Not bigger like WRHB?
    I am curious about the Railhammer pickups but am part way through a string of transactions that I would like to complete first.

Could I interest you in any pickup swaps?

currently just looking to sell, but thank you for the offer.

Rkphilpot said:
    These are normal size pickups aren't they? Not bigger like WRHB?

Yup, usual size. More or less exactly the same dimensions as EMG's, if that helps.
    Sold!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Hooray!
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
    @Funkfingers if they're not for me I'll let you know, could be interested in swapsies
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Ahh, I can unbookmark the thread now. Was seriously considering ....
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Aye same here