Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: 1984 Fender Concert now £700 | Celestion G10 Alnico Gold £120 | Celestion G10 Vintage £45 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: 1984 Fender Concert now £700 | Celestion G10 Alnico Gold £120 | Celestion G10 Vintage £45

kedsoftkedsoft Frets: 1
edited August 2023 in Amps £
1984 Fender Concert - Good Condition - comes with orginal footswitch and padded cover.

I've owned this amp for many years but it's too heavy for me these days!

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/F982K629dBZyo4V76

More info: https://www.premierguitar.com/a-high-five-for-an-underappreciated-fender

You're welcome to come and try it out - I'm in Derby

Celestion G10 Alnico Gold £120 | Celestion G10 Vintage £45

Both 8 ohm, both in good condition.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FCZzAwHq691kvCqt9

SOLD ITEMS:

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue - £750
Marshall ValveState 8004 40+40 Watt Power Amp - £60 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• kedsoftkedsoft Frets: 1
    edited July 2023
    Bump?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 733
    Sent you a message about the Marshall. 

Bump - added Deluxe Reverb
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 61
    Would you post the DR? Thanks
    Hi Bennyg85 - don't want to post it but I notice your location is sometimes Shrewsbury. Could meet you half way if that's the case?
    I do now live in Shrewsbury (not Norwich), so a meet up in Stafford could work
    Ok - how do you want to arrange this? I presume you're happy with the price and that you'd have to take my word on the amp working as I won't be able to demo it - unless you know some way of arranging that in Stafford?
    I'll PM you
    Bump - Fender Concert added
  • HogwashHogwash Frets: 3
    is the Concert the 1x12 or 2x10? Guessing the 2x10?
    edited July 2023
    It's a 1x12 - have a look at the photos
    Bump - now £700
  • AJSAJS Frets: 40
    WOW
  • I have the same model of Concert and it's one hell of an amp. By some distance the best Fender amp I've tried in anger
    Yes it's a great amp but a bit to heavy for me now I'm getting old!
  • Bump!