Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Foxes seem to be having a good time whilst the dogs are jealous - Theory Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Foxes seem to be having a good time whilst the dogs are jealous

What's Hot
SambostarSambostar Frets: 8733
edited July 2023 in Theory
I guess I'm lucky to hear it, how much we draw from our world if they don't get shot.  That's all the theory I need as pseudo ambassadors and statesmen try to make our world's smaller and smaller, whilst they preach the opposite. Better than Sam & Dave out there at the moment.  There is no theory like animal theory.  Goodnight. We must defeat this illness that has afflicted us.
Backdoor Children Of The Sock
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• slackerslacker Frets: 2093
    As always I have no idea what you are on about and as always good to see you here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1397
    I have never heard of either band.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Drugs are bad mmmkay? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8733
    edited July 2023
    Ignore me, erm, I think I was somehow trying to convey the arcadian cadences within the natural world and the world around us that have a profound influence on our music.  Turns out it could just be a deeply introspective self analysis that I'II be sure to include when I next see the doctor =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 665
    I need to know more about animal theory. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3819
    Be careful what you wish for! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Be careful what you wish for! 
    We're guitar players, we don't do theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    I think the OP meant ‘hounds’ and not ‘dogs’, even if there is little difference between the two words....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Ner I meant dogs, locked up at night whilst the foxes take their chances  =).  Just wondering if anyone else took musical inspiration from their surroundings.  I mean, bio music is a thing but I don't mean to that extreme.  Like gutter downpipe techno during a thunderstorm or something?
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    mine go out partying with reynard and his folk,  sometimes they don't get back until dawn.  
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Sambostar said:
    Ner I meant dogs, locked up at night whilst the foxes take their chances  =).  Just wondering if anyone else took musical inspiration from their surroundings.  I mean, bio music is a thing but I don't mean to that extreme.  Like gutter downpipe techno during a thunderstorm or something?
    What was that track done to the rhythm of a printer? And some of the James Brown stuff was influenced by trains. Whale noises in Kate Bush songs, seagulls in Pink Floyd. I think it's creative to have music inspired by things around us rather than just other music. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    Yeah, I get the Kate Bush seagull influence  =). All sorts, like the good, the bad and the ugly theme and sds drill that sound like Death Metal  :)
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 665
    I reckon that even if you don't think you do, the sounds you hear affect the way you interact with the world, so yes I think it makes a difference to creativity.

The foxes around here make crazy noises though, i think it's when they're making fox love. When I first heard it i thought something was killing our cat, in an incredibly brutal manner. As long as they're having fun, I suppose. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    https://youtu.be/oQPVJWHB9mM

This is the printer one, blew my tiny mind many years ago. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break.