Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dirty DC - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dirty DC

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
Went to see them last night in Weymouth and wasn’t expecting a lot tbh. AC/DC are one of those bands that on paper should be fairly easy to cover but getting the groove right isn’t as easy as it looks 

They were bloody amazing , Angus was a bit low in the mix at times and about 3 times the size of the real thing but other than that you could have closed your eyes and been at a proper Brian Johnson era show.

Very highly recommended 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983
    I used to play in a band with Grant, who was the original Dirty DC singer, I think.   He’s got his own tribute now, “We Salute You” - I couldn’t tell you whether they were any good or not. 

Best tribute I saw was Livewire, who had two singers (one for Bon and one for Brian) they were both superb. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter