Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 1962 ES-335 Sixties Cherry with Signature case.Gibson Burstbuckers - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 1962 ES-335 Sixties Cherry with Signature case.Gibson Burstbuckers

What's Hot
CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 828
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Hi, 

I have a Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 1962 ES-335 Sixties Cherry with Signature case. With Gibson Burstbuckers and Vibrola Trem for sale 

I have the Andertons box still so can post. 

These have Gibson Burst Bucker Pick ups, vibrola etc. very good specs. They are around £1150 new. 

Best 335 for the money I think and some great reviews and videos of Joe playing it. 

Marr,Gallagher etc inspired me to try it, but I’ve bought a few thing’s recently and find I’m using the Firebird mostly now 

A lot of details below. 
https://www.musicradar.com/reviews/epiphone-joe-bonamassa-1962-es-335

£850 PayPal FF plus postage or cash on collection 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 828
    edited September 2023

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited September 2023
    Also have a Fender USA Standard Strat 2006, with Gilmour switch added, and upgraded pick ups (Rocketfire around £200) Also has an upgraded Trem system (Vee Blade around £150) 
    includes a Gator hardcase as well.
    it also has locking Fender Tuners. 

Condition is good overall, a couple of small marks. Hard to photo though 

£850 and May trade for something else on this one. 

I need to sell at least one of the guitars though 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Upwards 

• Bump. 

edited July 2023
    Open to trades or offers. Something I would like in here so definitely open to a cash price 

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2142
    Open to trades or offers. Something I would like in her so definitely open to a cash price 
    Wait, what would you like in her!? 
     :o

Lovely guitar anyway.

Glwts! 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • andy1839 said:
    Open to trades or offers. Something I would like in her so definitely open to a cash price 
    Wait, what would you like in her!? 
     :o

Lovely guitar anyway.

Glwts! 

I really do hate typing on IPhones. Corrected now 

edited September 2023
    Anyone for a lovely 335, Burstbucker Gibson pickups, hard case etc. 

case candy all in the Joe Bonamassa branded case. 

Really keen to get a cash price now. 

• Bump 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Still open to trades or cash offers. 

Today I’ve been offered a Japanese Fender 12 string, which I really have no use for as I have a 12 string but oh my did it look amazing. So definitely open to left field offers. 

• Still available open to offers

• Trade for a Strat ???

• ^^^

edited July 2023
    https://imgur.com/a/y6ksWt4  just a video in case you are interested 

• ^^

edited September 2023
    ‘^

edited September 2023
    Price reduction to 810 for the epi which seems a good price when they are £1150 + new. 

edited September 2023
    Only on here but will drop the Epiphone to £810 which is a big saving on a new one 

• Bump

• Had this on hold for a little while but back up for sale now 

• To the top and open to offers. 

edited September 2023
    Added Strat 

Fender American Standard, 60th Anniversary. With Vee Blade Trem and Gilmour switch mods. Plus upgraded pick ups that are incredible 

• Bump for two great guitars. Open to offers

• ^

• Would like them sold now. So open to any offers 

• Anyone ? Maybe I’ve over priced ?