Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD FOR £350 : NOW £400 Fujifilm X pro 1 + 27 mm + lens hood + screen protector. - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD FOR £350 : NOW £400 Fujifilm X pro 1 + 27 mm + lens hood + screen protector.

giomaielegiomaiele Frets: 8
edited July 2023 in Misc £
SOLD FOR £ 350 

Hello folks,

Hope you are all doing well today.
I am listing for sale my trusty Fuji X-Pro 1 with a 27mm lens (and lens hood!). It is in excellent condition with a screen protector also. Battery isn't an original Fuji one though.

I don't have the box for it or it's charger, hence the price. I charge the battery on another Fuji I have.

If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help, send some pictures, etc  

Can post if needed at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• giomaielegiomaiele Frets: 8
    bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    Which version of the 27mm is this? 
    Hello @dazzajl ! I’m not too familiar with how many 27mm they do but this is the XF 2.8 ! :)
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    giomaiele said:
    Hello @dazzajl ! I’m not too familiar with how many 27mm they do but this is the XF 2.8 ! :)
    It’s pretty much the original f2.8 version or the new one. Easiest way to tell is that one has an aperture ring on and the other doesn’t
    @dazzajl yeah this is the one that doesn’t have the aperture ring in it! 
    bumped and reduced
    bump