Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Signed Ltd Edition of Marr's Guitars available - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Signed Ltd Edition of Marr's Guitars available

What's Hot
StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1268
Be quick - limited to 500 copies and half have gone in the first hour.

Signed book, signed prints, lovely book. 

https://vol.co/product/marrs-guitars/?fbclid=IwAR0h8a5wVJNot_4ocrf9Gm0z1ZKPv1L1ekrvFdvi6GaGDumhtlgORk_k1Ws
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Wow! I'm not keen to spend extra for a signed copy but that looks like a hell of a book. Coffee-table stuff done absolutely right
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 8909
    £55 for nicer paper and his autograph is too much for this Marr fanboy!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    Thanks @StuartMac290  - thats my birthday present sorted
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    I pre-ordered my copy back in April.  Standard edition, mind.
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1268
    I dunno - that signed photo will be worth more than that one day!

I was expecting more of a premium for this edition, to be honest. £95 for the book and five prints is surprisingly reasonable.
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3115
    I dunno - that signed photo will be worth more than that one day!

I was expecting more of a premium for this edition, to be honest. £95 for the book and five prints is surprisingly reasonable.
    Whilst I dont think its a bad price, Autographs at JMs level dont sell for that much. Ive so much stuff signed by Johnny, I wish they did!
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    edited June 2023
    Whilst I dont think its a bad price, Autographs at JMs level dont sell for that much. Ive so much stuff signed by Johnny, I wish they did!
    I have loads of signed books, some of it personalised, by many famous writers.  I doubt if any of it is worth that much.  You'd be buying this because you're a big fan and frankly £95 isn't a bad price on that basis, agreed.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    Looks nice, I added one to my basket but then realised I don’t need it and I’ll be happy with the standard version.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    edited June 2023
    All sold?

If anyone has buyer's remorse, please let me know!
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1178
    I thought about it for too long! Doh. :/
    Link to my trading feedback
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 2922
    I saw this on Instagram and jumped on it, cancelling my order for the standard edition. Looks like a great book.
  • shobetshobet Frets: 180
    I've seen this book in the flesh. Those of you've ordered it will not be disappointed. 
    Do ursus deposit feculence in the thicket?

Here endeth the lesson. 
  • Sticking with my pre-order (which was revised down from £40 to £33)...already got his sig on my Marrguar booklet ;)