Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT. Suhr classic Antique sunburst £2200 (for Les Paul white or goldtop) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT. Suhr classic Antique sunburst £2200 (for Les Paul white or goldtop)

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Beautiful guitar, looks like new but as it’s is lightly aged by Suhr with slight checking starting to appear in the Nitro finish. 
Includes the suhr gigbag, paperwork, allen keys etc  
I visited 3 shops and tried dozens of strat type guitars before settling on this one but but a couple of rehearsals just confirmed that modern S type guitars aren’t my thing. It plays fantastic as you would expect.    

Ideally a trade / px with cash either way but I paid £2500 and I’m open to cash offers - around £2300   £2200 would be fine, then I could add a Les Paul.   

Particularly looking for:
White Les Paul - ideally a custom
a 72 or older Les Paul
1980 standard goldtop
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• timmypixtimmypix Frets: 1979
    Perhaps better placed in the classifieds?
    Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    timmypix said:
    Perhaps better placed in the classifieds?

Thanks!     
    bump - new band project means I could really use a gold top or white custom so Les Paul's are top of the trade/px list. 
    edited July 2023
    bump - feel free to try me with offers - especially open to trade/px that include a goldtop or white custum
    bump - seen a les paul I'd like to buy
    bump
    added some pics bump
    bump -  driving from East Yorks down to Devon this week, so plenty of delivery possibilities. 
  • I have ‘Danish’ Pete’s ‘94 goldtop with the unique relic job he did. It’s a seriously good LP, and graced stages with Lionel Richie etc.

Send me a PM if of interest.

Cheers
    I have ‘Danish’ Pete’s ‘94 goldtop with the unique relic job he did. It’s a seriously good LP, and graced stages with Lionel Richie etc.

Send me a PM if of interest.

Cheers
    Apologies - I missed your post,   sorry but it's not for me, I'm sure it's an awesome guitar but the relic work he did wasn't to my taste.
    bump