Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). REDUCED - SUPRO / J ROCKETT / BOSS / TC / XOTIC / MXR / ERNIE BALL / KLON / - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

REDUCED - SUPRO / J ROCKETT / BOSS / TC / XOTIC / MXR / ERNIE BALL / KLON /

giomaielegiomaiele Frets: 8
edited October 2023 in FX £

SOME REDUCED AS PER REVERB PRICES - INCLUDING SHIPPING

- SUPRO Boost / Volume pedal: 

With a Flat, Bright or Dark toggle switch, it's a great tool to shape any kind of pickups, or just keep it as a clean boost with up to +20 Db. Has an input for an expression pedal that allows you to use it as a volume pedal. It comes boxed and like new condition.
£ 140. £120

- TC Electronic Spark Mini Booster : 

Great little boost with up to 20 Db boost. Quality and reliable. Like new, unboxed.
£ 40 35

- J Rockett Archer IKON : 

This is probably one of the best Klon clones I've tried, along with the RYRA. I do have a Klon KTR and let me tell you, this is identical, at a fraction of the price and the footprint. It is brand new condition with box.
£ 140 130

- Xotic Effects RC Booster V2 : 

This is a really versatile and powerfull boost. It's got a really useful EQ with an additional switchable gain stage that just brings extra tastyness to it all when needed. You can literally have 3 different gain stages in your amp only using this pedal. Your classic standard vertical pedal size with 2 footswitches and tons of options. Epic. It's in used condition (it's got a mirror finish to it so really hard to keep mint condition)
£ 110.

- J Rockett Guthrie Trapp (GT): 

This is the original PRO (bigger) version, not the tour GTO tour version. USA Made with top components. It's solid as a tank, bombproof. Designed for (and with) Nashville legeng Guthrie Trapp, here's a really awesome demo of this pedal. Really hard to come by these days. Good condition and unboxed.
£ 120

- J Rockett Flex Drive (PRO version): 

Legend says they called it the "Flex" drive because it can do anything, from the sweetest low gain, to full on face melting. USA Made with top components. Tons of tweakability thanks to the "clip" switch (offering you 2 different types of diodes flavours, or even no clipping at all when set in the middle, giving you some tasty clean boosts and low gain drive tones) it also has a "fat" switch to thicken up single coils, a 3 way "treble" switch offering different types of trebble cuts, all this in addition to your classic "tone" knob, a real tone machine. (I'm actually talking myself out of this sale as I type this)
£ 130

- J rockett Lemon Aid Boost / Preamp (PRO version): 

USA made. I'd say this is the boost / preamp equivalent of the Flex Drive. It's got 2 knobs : "Volume" and "Tone", as well as 3 switches : "Voice", "Boost" and "Cut". It would take me ages to explain all of them here so, here's an awesome demo of it by our trusty friend Andy! There's a few videos of Josh Smith demoing this pedal too and it's just awesome. This is not a guitar restricted pedal, you can use it on bass, acoustics, vocals, etc. Excellent condition and boxed.
£ 150 130

- J Rockett Blue Note (PRO version): 

This is one of the best low gain overdrives I've tried (and I've tried a LOT). Don't even know how to explain this one... it's just... sweet. It's not the silver small tour version, it's the big PRO version, with the extra "HOT" switch. Tons of tweakability and tone. Excellent for rythm as well as lead. USA made just like it's brothers listed above. Here goes another Andy demo!
£ 150. 120 Excellent condition and boxed.

- Boss BD-2W Blues Driver Waza : 

This one needs no introduction. One of the greatest overdrives of all times IMO. Good condition and boxed, comes with a brand new Five Cats Pedals backplate that's much easier to stick velcro / dual lock to so it's ready to land on your board!
£110

- MXR Custom Shop ('70s I believe?) Dyna Comp:

The old school, the original. No LED. Those didn't have the 9V power input and only worked on batteries. A tiny hole was made on the case (very VERY clean and neat cut) so you can use it with your board's normal power supply. Battery to barrel cable included ! This + a telecaster are the Batman and Robin of the guitar combos. Top twang and tone.
£210

- Ernie Ball VP Jr Tuner (Volume pedal with tuner, black):
This is an awesome 2 in 1. Mint condition and comes boxed. Big chunky touch screen with tuner. Awesome for dark stages with big letters that come handy when it's dark and you're playing standing. When you pull all the volume down (heel down), it automatically engages the tuner, although you can have it as always on!
£ 150

- Klon KTR, it's new condition and boxed. I got it here on this forum from @mgaw £475 posted (Same I bought it for. In case you see his listing, he sold another one later a bit cheaper, not to get confused with the prices) 

If you want some pictures, drop me a message with your number and I'll send some over

Thanks for looking 

__

- Expresso FX TB-1 (Tonebender) : Made by Expresso FX in 2016, one of their first commercial pedals (serial #3!) The circuit is a real beauty to look at. It sounds killer on any guitar! If you're a fuzz junkie, this is worth trying. Have screenshots of Expresso FX talking about this particular pedal on Instagram! £210 TRADED

- Meloaudio Midi Commander : SOLD ELSEWHERE £ 90  80

- Boss TR-2 : £ 55 SOLD ELSEWHERE

- Boss CP-1X Compressor: £85  80 SOLD ELSEWHERE

- Boss GE-7 : Great condition, boxed - £ 60 SOLD

- Strymon Iridium  - SOLD ELSEWHERE

- Morningstar MC6 MKI - Boxed : £150 (drop me a message if interested and I'll send a few pictures!) SOLD ELSEWHERE

- Fender Professional Pedalboard (LARGE) - SOLD ELSEWHERE

- Strymon Zuma power supply. I’ve just acquired a DC7 so this one will move on.  £ 170 (Plus postage if needed) SOLD ELSEWHERE

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments