Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ryan Siew (guitarist of Polaris) - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ryan Siew (guitarist of Polaris)

JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
Really shocked by this one, esp as he was only 26. I love Polaris and one of the only bands I've seen three times. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• WTF?? He's dead?? What did he die of? 
    I remember when he was a kid doing Periphery covers on YouTube and he was effing AWESOME. He absolutely nailed Make Total Destroy when not many people could back then.
    RIP.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1583
    There's no official statement but I get the feeling he may have taken his own life.... 
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Jeez…
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.