Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Craig Brown - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Craig Brown

NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
Former Scotland football manager:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65956495

I remember him well, very well-spoken thoughtful character.

RIP.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I heard on the radio the other day that he was in hospital, but didn't realise he was so unwell.  He always seemed like a very nice chap, rather gentle for a football manager.

RIP.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Gutted..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    He seemed like a lovely happy soul. I remember him well from his great run as Scotland manager. Sad news RIP Craig
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    Always seemed one of football's nice guys. Excellent manager too. 
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 8909
    I lived in Edinburgh in the 90s and shared a flat with two lads who were well into their football. Although neither were particularly keen supporters of the national team, I remember Craig Brown on TV a lot during that time, and he did indeed come across as a nice bloke and a popular manager.