Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Fender Jagstang; Fender Vintera Road Worn Strat; Epiphone Les Paul (SOLD) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Fender Jagstang; Fender Vintera Road Worn Strat; Epiphone Les Paul (SOLD)

What's Hot
MankonisMankonis Frets: 14
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Fender Jagstang. Japan 1996

Great condition
Comes with original trem arm and Fender deluxe gig bag

£890

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZV4pdkbzAVHqL9Yj7

Fender Vintera Road Worn Stratocaster. Firemist Gold
Mexico 2021
Excelent condition

Comes with Fender gig bag

£650

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqhHPbt27n1T9B287

(Sold) Epiphone Les Paul. Limited edition model Korea 1997
Flamed top
Epiphone bigsby style tremolo

Some wear and tear, but in general good condition.

Well worn hardcase included.

£400

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1HJpxjATidG714pa7
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• markslade07markslade07 Frets: 811
    That’s only the second Epi Les Paul like that I’ve seen in the 20+ years I’ve owned mine. In fact, I had to go and check mine was still hanging up! 

GLWS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 3696
    These are too cool to hide:

• MankonisMankonis Frets: 14
    Thank you guys. Actually it was really hard to decide the price of the LP just because I couldn't find many of them ever been sold or on sale. 

However, If anyone is interested in my guitar just send me the message for more info. Cheers
    One more guitar might be added to the list. If you are interested in Fender road worn Stratocaster Mischief Maker. let me know. Cheers
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    ^
    Bump
    ^
    Bump
    ^
    Epiphone is now sold
    ^
  • I can give Jagstang for £850
  • bump
    edited September 2023
    Bump
  • Bought a  Road Worn Mischief Maker in purple from Mantas last night and he was a gent. Great guy and a great guitar!
  • Bump