Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Brand New Vox AC10 C1 £290 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Brand New Vox AC10 C1 £290

What's Hot
OnparOnpar Frets: 383
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Recently purchased a Vox AC10 C1 from new about 3 weeks ago. It's basically brand new except I open the box and played it for 30 mins max.

Cracking amp and took me straight to Beatles and Queen tones as there is a good range of gain available even at lower volume levels. I've had some fun with it and now looking to have some fun with something else, so will let this go for £290 It's essentially brand new with all packaging etc. Andertons have these for £529 so it's a very healthy saving.

I have the box so happy to send via courier.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• OnparOnpar Frets: 383
    Great amp, just fancy something different. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    £350 for a brand new amp!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Now £320 and with photos.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    Onpar said:
    Sounds like an offer from Huw Edwards…
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Onpar said:
    Sounds like an offer from Huw Edwards…
    PMSL ha ha ha!!!

To clarify, no photos are included in the sale.

Price is now £320

Ad has been updated with photos of the amp.

Phew!!
    Trade offers welcome...... 
    Lovely Vox tone. 
    Let me chime in.
    For sale only now. Open to offers. 
    Make me an offer.
    Need to make some space in the house. I am open to offers on this.