Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Recommendations for acoustics - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Recommendations for acoustics

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3380
    Timcito said:
    I'm pretty much sold on Eastman and have three. I've owned Martins, Taylors, Gibsons, and Larrivees at twice or even three times the price, and I just can't see much point in even looking at them now. Eastman seems to do what they all do as well as if not better.
    Which ones do you have? I have an E10-00. It's a great guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    I've really got to try these Eastman guitars but has to be something really special to trump Larrivee for me
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3380
    I've really got to try these Eastman guitars but has to be something really special to trump Larrivee for me
    I don't think they are as good guitars as Larry's.

The Eastman E1/2 model instruments for about £500-600 are a good all solid guitars in that price range.  
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    No worries, thanks

I've not ventured into a shop for a while now and trying to keep it that way :)
  • TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    ^ It's been weeks!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MellishMellish Frets: 945
    @Tannin he's keeping out of shops cos he's saving for my Martin OM28 Re-imagined

=) 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    Timcito said:
    I'm pretty much sold on Eastman and have three. I've owned Martins, Taylors, Gibsons, and Larrivees at twice or even three times the price, and I just can't see much point in even looking at them now. Eastman seems to do what they all do as well as if not better.
    Which ones do you have? I have an E10-00. It's a great guitar.
    I have an E100 Ltd, which is a 12-fretter in Adirondack spruce and sapele, an E2 OM in cedar and sapele, and an E20 OM in Adirondack spruce and rosewood. Each one is a joy to play.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dazzer22dazzer22 Frets: 40
    fender paramount , best guitar for under £700
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    ^ Was just watching the Alamo Music video on those. Seem to be overlooked in the USA, too.