Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Mini HB or P90 staple? - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Mini HB or P90 staple?

What's Hot
So for my good work today (garden maintenance) tomorrow I will be rewarding myself with a spot of guitar maintenance.

Life is maintenance right?

So do i go with a mini hb or a staple...?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    Mini humbucker. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    Mini humbucker. 
    :+1:
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Firebird.

Oops, no. You sold those. :frown:

Also, off-white binding would look better next to Parchment or white pearloid pickguard à la Albert Collins.
    Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2022
    If you can be bothered, you've got to try both, surely?  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Went for the mini hum for now. Sounds bloody good with the Blues Engine - courtesy of @DannyP (cheers mate!)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JMS96JMS96 Frets: 99
    That is a REALLY nice looking thing. If I was to have another guitar, I might want it to be a lot like this.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    The mini also looks right in that build imo, hard to explain why just works. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    JMS96 said:
    That is a REALLY nice looking thing. If I was to have another guitar, I might want it to be a lot like this.
    It's a @GSPBASSES body I bought a few years ago. Got both pups off here and the neck too. Was going to finish it in nitro but I am such a procrastinator so I just put some osmo honey oil on it and waxed it. 
  • Nice!

+ the Blues Engine is an awesome pickup
    Nice!

+ the Blues Engine is an awesome pickup
    Certainly is. I am genuinely blown away by how good it sounds!