Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Voting for Riff of the Month (RotM) #80 - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Voting for Riff of the Month (RotM) #80

Welcome to the voting thread for Riff of the Month (RotM) #80. Feel free to vote and comment in this thread.

Vote for your favourite entries. If you're an entrant you can't vote for yourself.

1st choice gets 5 points
2nd choice gets 3 points
3rd choice gets 1 point

Voting will end at midnight 30th June 2023

The results will be announced after the voting closes. No prizes. It's just for fun.

It's not a competition.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HabaneroHabanero Frets: 225
    Sad that we didn't get more entries this time. I've eventually decided

5pts: @IMC1980 ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2072
    Very close call between these two.

5 points: @IMC1980 : Quiet start, then an 'all out' rocker. Made the top spot because I especially like this kind of music.

3 points : @Habanero : Catchy, bright and breezy riff. Nice clear guitar sound. 

It's not a competition.
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 135
    Close one, but after a couple of listens:

5 points @stratman3142 Nice funky playing, especially the turnaround made this claim the top spot. 
    3 points @Habanero - Really nice interplay between the guitar and and bass, would have been first choice if it wasn't for me being a sucker for a funky bassline

Voting closes tomorrow (30th June) at midnight.
    It's not a competition.
    Voting closes tonight at midnight.

It's not a competition.