Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) goes Fractal - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) goes Fractal

What's Hot
fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257

I suppose it’s one way of lowering the freight bills compared to a dozen Marshalls.
IMG_2482.jpeg 385.2K
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2139
    edited June 2023
    I doubt they’ll have used physical amps for some while now. Aren’t/weren’t they long time JMP-1 preamp users prior to this?

I know Def Leppard were/are, maybe that’s what I’m thinking. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    They were using JMP1 for a while, and I know Dave uses a Boss GT1000 for jams/practice and small gigs with mates etc.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1927

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2775
    StefB said:
    I doubt they’ll have used physical amps for some while now. Aren’t/weren’t they long time JMP-1 preamp users prior to this?

I know Def Leppard were/are, maybe that’s what I’m thinking. 

Adrian Smith has JVMs in his rig - or at least he did when I saw it backstage last week!