Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Strangers - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Strangers

What's Hot
Here is the lastest from the Dirty Snake Mouth Alumni - This one features @Bezzer shredding the place up on lead guitar! You can listen on Spotify here: 

https://open.spotify.com/track/4qlAYIHGIPg7t3qB06RIvs?si=8e4822411fc1498e

Or on SoundCloud here: 

Or if you like the track enough to buy it, you can head to Bandcamp and take a shiny copy home in the format of your choice: 

https://soundofagun.bandcamp.com/album/strangers

Anyone who buys the Bandcamp release will also get a copy of the demo put together last year when we were preparing song for the difficult second album at Dirty Snake Mouth Towers as a thankyou for stumping up the cash we would earn from roughly 300 stream on Spotify... 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
    That's an absolute banger. Really great job @IMC1980 and @Bezzer ;
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 572
    I've listened to this song LOADS and I'm still not tired of it. Thanks to @IMC1980 for asking me to widdle upon it, and widdle I did. Frankly I'm still flabbergasted he let me get away with such flagrant disregard of taste!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 135
    That's an absolute banger. Really great job @IMC1980 and @Bezzer ;
    Cheers mate!

Bezzer said:
    I've listened to this song LOADS and I'm still not tired of it. Thanks to @IMC1980 for asking me to widdle upon it, and widdle I did. Frankly I'm still flabbergasted he let me get away with such flagrant disregard of taste!
    Your lack of taste is what makes you fit right in!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
    Bezzer said:
    Some songs call for a ridiculously distasteful solos and that was one of them. It fits brilliantly
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1023
    That sounds great! Ripping guitar @Bezzer , particularly the bit starting around 2:12!
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 572
    @Vibetronic thanks! I think I'd been listening to a lot of RacerX that day ha ha