Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - All gone - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - All gone

What's Hot
Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1555
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Edit - just the 2x12v cab left. ropped to £70 as needs a new home. Collection from just outside of Cambridge.

DV Mark 212v Cab - £150 Drop to £100 Drop to £75 Drop to the insanely bargainous £70 quid as can't take it with me when I move house.

Don't really know much about this but it's a 2x12, uses their own branded speakers, is 300w, 8ohms weighs just over 10kg so is ridiculously light. Fetching Tolex as well. Had a couple of mini heads in the past that I used with it but no longer have the heads and it's just looking sad in the corner. Think the price is pretty good even if it was to be used as a shell with some sexy new neos in it.

Mesa TA-30 Combo - £900 - Sold

Great little combo, fairly modest in weight and insanely loud. The cleans and low gains on this are lovely and it's superb at gig volumes with some pedals, which is how I used it as my main amp for loads of gigs/recordings. Used, but never abused (I look after my stuff). Love this amp but, with my sensible hat on, should really keep either this or the Bad Cat. Footswitch and cover included.

Bad Cat 40r Player Series head - £800 £750 £700 collected

Fantastic condition, with box, footswitch, hardly used. I've only had this a week or so but it's not quite what I hoped for gain wise. However, the low gain/cleans are fantastic again and is great with pedals again. Ultimately, it's so close to the Vox-y type mode on the Mesa I'd just have 2 amps that I use to do the same thing which seems a bit silly. Very modestly sized, not heavy and can also go proper loud. Footswitch included.

Morgan AC20 Combo - £1100 £1000 - withdrawn as keeping it.

Another cracking little amp and brilliant at home. The attenuator-y knob lets me get it right where the sweet-spot is and can just use a couple of overdrives plus guitar knobs/pickup selector to get loads of tones. Only selling this as I'll ultimately get the AC40 for a bit 'more' wallop as it's the low gain/cleans that I love.

Trying to downsize so cash ideally but will entertain trades because I'm weak.

Collection from Waterbeach near Cambridge.

Cheers, Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments