Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NPD: Aclam Dr. Robert - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NPD: Aclam Dr. Robert

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
Just had a quick blast through my Tone Master Princeton and it sounds great!

Yes, it does those Beatles sounds. There’s sample settings in the manual for Paperback Writer, Taxman etc, also Whole Lotta Love and some Joy Division.  It’s not just that though, it’s a really nice overdrive pedal. The boost is awesome, it gets a bit fuzzy cranked up.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    edited June 2023
    Don't fob us off with Beatles references - we know EXACTLY why you bought it!

#noel 

Enjoy - reviews always sound ace...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    Hattigol said:
    Don't fob us off with Beatles references - we know EXACTLY why you bought it!

#noel 

Enjoy - reviews always sound ace...
    Haha. I did confess in the TPS thread that it was the final straw… glad I finally went for it though, been eyeing one up since they came out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter