Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Percussive Fingerstyle guitarists please report - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Percussive Fingerstyle guitarists please report

virgultvirgult Frets: 2
edited June 2023 in Acoustics
Hi all, I'm looking for percussive fingerstyle guitarists based in the south of England!

As part of my PhD research, I made an augmented guitar (read: guitar with digital malarkey) that I designed around percussive fingerstyle. You can find a demo video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN6mlfTGMKk

I'm looking for participants for a study to finish my research. I need participants to attend a 90-minute session playing the HITar prototype, and I'll give £50 in either Amazon vouchers or GAK vouchers to each musician attending. All I need from you is evidence of your percussive style of playing - with a video if possible.

I'm based in Brighton and can do those sessions either there or in East London. In some specific cases, we can try and agree a place that can be convenient for both of us.

Please PM me to get in touch. Looking forward to your replies!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 837
    I'm not a percussive acoustic player, but I really dug the harmonics sounds. Looks like an interesting path for sure, good luck with the PhD! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter