Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Marshall Origin 20 H cover - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Marshall Origin 20 H cover

What's Hot
FezFez Frets: 472
Marshal don't seem to list a cover for twenty watt Origin head so who do we like for covers?
Has anyone used Hot covers?
Don't touch that dial.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    edited June 2023
    Hotcovers or Roqsolid.

The nylon type are better than the leatherette type.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    edited June 2023
    Roqsolid, their covers are made of woven polypropylene with a waterproof coating and they’re great quality. They’re also currently doing an offer where they will upgrade to their ’Foamguard’ lining for free, which is effectively a 15% discount. In my experience it’s much better and more protective than their more basic felt lining. Like @ICBM I also much prefer them to the leatherette style covers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FezFez Frets: 472
    Thanks guys they look great.
    Don't touch that dial.
    Ordered.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 934
    You won’t regret it. Nylon Hotcovers are hard wearing and (generally) a very good fit. You’ll get bored of it long before it breaks. 
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

Received the cover today. Really good quality product. 
    Don't touch that dial.
    Which one did you get in the end?
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   

Roqsolid with blue edging and a pouch for leads
    Don't touch that dial.
    Nice

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7208
    ...or get your Nan to knit you one!

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>