Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pick-up help. - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pick-up help.

Hello Fretboard friends, long shot but I’m hoping to pick the collective brain. I have recently got an old Om-21 from Glenn’s guitars (Great shop btw). It came with a fitted pickup but he forgot to ask what it was and I have no clue. It sounds great but I’d love to know what it is. All I can see is a plain jack, red and black wiring, piezo and a battery clip (no control panel). Long shot I know but if anyone has any ideas. It looks similar to the Fishman gold 1 found in Om-Js I think though no branding round the barrel just a generic jack. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Can you take a pic of the PCB inside the barrel jack casing? If there’s nothing on the outside that’s likely to be the only conclusive means of identifying it.

OM-21s are great, I had one which I still think is the best non-dreadnought guitar I’ve played - I just couldn’t get on with the neck width and string spacing.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter