Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). P J Harvey Tour - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

P J Harvey Tour

What's Hot
ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1230
I've wanted to see her live for years, but not had the opportunity. Got an email about various gigs, including her Tour later this year, a couple of weeks back. Signed up on her website for presale tickets, and, as of today, have a ticket for one of her Glasgow gigs in late September.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    Ah that should be excellent, one of the acts I always mean to listen to more than I do!

Two Mercury prizes behind her and still going strong!
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Could she possibly look any cooler?

Resultado de imagem para pj harvey
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Not now. That photograph must be the best part of twenty years old.

These days, Peej looks more like the long lost younger sister of Patti Smith.
    Be seeing you.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    Funkfingers said:
    These days, Peej looks more like the long lost younger sister of Patti Smith.
    Well we all get old...

We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    It would be interesting if they worked together. 
    Be seeing you.
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    That pic, if going by the clothes, guitars and amps is from around 2003/2004. I saw her support the RHCP. Just her, a bass player and a drummer. (Jim White I believe on drums?). Twas a very good set.
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    My ex housemate's bestie (or at least really close friend). He always invited her round when I wasn't here for some reason......