Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Two MTBs for sale. - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Two MTBs for sale.

What's Hot
punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 926
edited July 2023 in Misc £
Hey guys. I’ve right buggered my arm up so sticking my MTBs for sale. 

Collection Peterborough. You’re welcome to come see/try them. 

Focus Jam 6.8 Large. SOLD
Near enough new this one. It’s only done a total of 50 miles cos I ordered it the day before my accident. 
The seatpost scratched when I was raising it annoyingly and somehow the ethirteen chain guide got torn clean off by my jeans on the first ride I did on it. I’ve taken the guide hanger off but it’s obviously included. You can buy replacement guides but since the derailer has a clutch I wasn’t gonna bother. 
£1200 

Sonder Signal St Deore Large. 
Bought July 2022 and mostly used on gentle stuff but has had a fair few trail centre and Peak District mountain days. 
Was upgraded with Rockshox Revelation forks at time of purchase. 
Currently has Hunt Trail Wide wheelset tubeless set up. Could do with new tyres soonish cos these are starting to get pretty worn tbh. 
Also included a brand new set of Sonder Alpha 29 wheels (value £329) which were a warranty replacement set that I’ve not fitted cos my arms bust ha. 
Pretty good condition with a few chips on the chainstay and downtube. 
£800 with the Alpha wheels or £700 with just the Hunts. 

Any questions or any more pics needed just ask. 
Cheers. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments