Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). For Sale/trade Two Rock Joey Landreth Amp REDUCTION - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

For Sale/trade Two Rock Joey Landreth Amp REDUCTION

What's Hot
JamesOnGuitarYTJamesOnGuitarYT Frets: 140
edited August 2023 in Amps £
So, I've decided to sell this 100 watt Two Rock Joey Landreth Amp. It is a huge and beautiful sounding amp, with the best sounding cabinet I've come across. The 3x10 cab is brilliant for the other amps I've tried with it too. The amp itself has incredible harmonic and bias tremolo, huge reverb and as you can imagine, takes pedals incredibly well! The eq is very powerful, and really this amp is something very special. Touch responsive, dynamic etc but to the sort of nth degree!

Please let me know if you have questions, or you want a video call to take a look/listen. I'm more of a straight into amp/few pedals guy and so in the end this amp isn't quite what I'm after. 

It has the original box for the head with the vinyl album of Joey's in. In great condition and used for roughly 5 hours. The amp cost £9800 and I am selling it for £9500. This'll be for collection or if you are far, then meeting part way, but we can chat about that. They only made 100 of these and I imagine they'll keep or increase in value over the years. Trade or partial trade can be discussed!

OK - BUMP & NEW PRICE. Ideally I’d like to keep the 3x10 Cab so for the head alone which cost £8500 I can do £6500 collected. ALSO happy to ship at your cost and if you insure - I have the original box for the head.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments