Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ahhhh balls (Waza Air content) - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ahhhh balls (Waza Air content)

What's Hot
Apparently they make a version specifically for BASS.

And bass is a really short word.

You can miss it in an eBay listing. 

<ahem> 

"Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    DOH!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Also, it's natures way of telling you to play the better instrument!

;) 

Will the seller take returns?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    DOH!
    for you sir, special price, very good price 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Will the seller take returns?
    No - listing says no returns (I just checked) and when I was checking that wax the first time I noticed the word bass - I just didn't realise it was a thing :-/  It won't even pair with the guitar version of the app. 
    Arse.

The fact they are different models annoys me, especially as the bass one is more expensive. As far as I know the hardware is the same so it is just firmware that is different.

Boss really should have just done 1 model.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Arse.

The fact they are different models annoys me, especially as the bass one is more expensive. As far as I know the hardware is the same so it is just firmware that is different.

Boss really should have just done 1 model.

it says online that the headphones themselves are tuned differently 
    I've read a few things online that users cannot hear any differences when using non-instrument sources like an MP3 to play along to.

I am suspicious! :D 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Who plays bass on their own ;)

GLWS !
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    mrkb said:
    Who plays bass on their own ;)

GLWS !
    My backing tracks are my friends!
    I've read a few things online that users cannot hear any differences when using non-instrument sources like an MP3 to play along to.

I am suspicious! :D 
    May well be the case.

The limitation is the app - it only has bass models. 

If I can't sell it then I could still use it for basic practice just with a less than ideal sound.  
    If I bought one it would be the guitar model. It has that full range model and combined with a compressor and light drive that would be perfectly ok for bass practice.

I bet the closest guitar sound to a Fender Bassman would be fine too.
    Fingers crossed this chap from Facebook marketplace  comes for it over the weekend, and I can buy a guitar one! :-)