Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Treat Williams - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Treat Williams

Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
The actor Treat Williams has died in a motorbike crash, aged 71.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65886521

Looking through his filmography, he had supporting roles in a number of very well-known films, but I'll always remember him for Dead Heat, in which he played an undead police detective with the wonderful name of Roger Mortis.

RIP

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Yeah, sad news that he went like that. For me he is one of those recognisable faces that I can't directly link to anything I've seen, apart from the fact that I am about half way through the old 70s musical 'Hair' at the moment, which he starred in. Treat seemed like one of those strange names that only Americans can get away with.

Rest in Peace Treat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • a great supporting actor (and in a fair few of Hallmark xmas films my wife makes us endure in December) , much like Marcia Gay Harden, never really been a lead but you always remember them. sad way to go :(
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    edited June 2023
    He’s severites dad in Chicago Fire  which was a good program when I used to watch it , I’m way behind now though & would have to start from season one to catch up