Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Republic Guitars Highway 61 Traveler / Woody - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Republic Guitars Highway 61 Traveler / Woody

What's Hot
Curious about these smaller body models. Just going by YT, they both sound very familiar to my cloth ears. Wood one would be lighter obviously.
Anyone play one?

The woody probably sounds the sweetest...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7202
    Been many years but have played a resolian parlour style by them and it was lovely 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    Been many years but have played a resolian parlour style by them and it was lovely 
    I had a Tanglewood years ago. Love the sound of them too. Like the look of the smaller ones. So many options!
  • wrinkleygitwrinkleygit Frets: 226
    I had one of their aged finished, steel biscuit bridge resonators many years ago, played well and sounded ok, despite their marketing hype they were Chinese made and if you looked under the cone, were very poorly put together.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    edited June 2023
    I had one of their aged finished, steel biscuit bridge resonators many years ago, played well and sounded ok, despite their marketing hype they were Chinese made and if you looked under the cone, were very poorly put together.
    I guess on the cheaper models it's a needle in a haystack job trying to find a half decent one....