Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Mesa Boogie and Marshall - London - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Mesa Boogie and Marshall - London

HogwashHogwash Frets: 3
edited July 2023 in Amps £
I will be parting with a number of Amps & Cabs over the coming months. Pics & Details to follow shortly….. but I want to get the ball rolling….

First up is a Mesa Maverick 2x12 combo (Vintage 30’s)

Its a 4xEL84 powered “Americana” style amp, the immediate forerunner of the Lonestar. Valve Rectified / SS Rectified switchable. See Son Volt playing Austin City Limits  on youtube. Its the cream coloured combo.

Second is a Marshall JTM602 2x12 all valve Combo using a pair of EL34’s.

The JTM60 series are good sounding amps produced in the JCM900 series era, but offering more “Traditional” Marshall voicing. Good clean side and some diode assisted dirt. Good with Strats/Single Coils in my humble opinion. They get some flak for certain design shortcomings revolving around ventilation. But its generally not a factor as long as you don’t let them cook. A little battery fan might be prudent in intense playing situations. Just thought I would mention it. Big brother to the JTM30, which is 6V6 powered, IIRC

Third item is a lovely Marshall 1960TV 4x12 from the turn of the Millennium. 100 watts RMS traditional cab with 4 Celestion G12M-25 Greenbacks. Very fair condition with padded cover. It’s the tall cab that has a dedicated following. Not any old Marshall 4x12 :-)

ALL ITEMS LOCATED IN LONDON

Prices as follows:-

Mesa Boogie Maverick circa 850

Marshall JTM602 circa 350

Marshall 1960TV 4x12 circa 500

I will post pics in due course, but feel free to request pics directly in the meantime.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hog
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HogwashHogwash Frets: 3
    End of month bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Time for a bump!
    Bank Holiday El Bumpo!