Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Rare van halen CD 86/87 blank first pressing of debut Cd EBay $ 1000 000.00 ! - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Rare van halen CD 86/87 blank first pressing of debut Cd EBay $ 1000 000.00 !

What's Hot

Comments

• fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    Disappointed that Essex isn't selling it :lol: 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Is this the dumbest listing ever????? No person would pay that money for such a sh*te thing. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    Total chancer - if anyone pays a million dollars for that I've got a listing for them...

"Very rare beans, one of a kind, as I poured them out of a tin of three bean salad chewed them then spat them out, exclusive beans with my DNA on them... one squillion pounds..."
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I guess if Fluff runs out of content for Ridiculous Reverb Listings he could always turn his attention to eBay… 
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    axisus said:
    Is this the dumbest listing ever????? No person would pay that any money for such a sh*te thing. 
    FTFY.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    What is the actual error referred to?
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    viz said:
    What is the actual error referred to?
    No printing on the disc just silver, but the serial numbers are etched on 
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5511
    Hilarious. The seller says that, had someone rubbed off the print, the disc wouldn't function. He clearly thinks that CDs are read from the printed side!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    Brize said:
    Hilarious. The seller says that, had someone rubbed off the print, the disc wouldn't function. He clearly thinks that CDs are read from the printed side!
    Now it’s starting to make sense why he might think it’s worth a million dollars. Bonkers!
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    >>> "After in-depth Inquiries, research and communication with multiple music collecting sources, it’s been determined that this may indeed be one of the rarest rock collectibles to be made available to the public" <<<

In that case one of the CDs in my double album "The Essential Jim Croce" might be worth something like £300,000! Wow!

It's not actually that rare.  I've had 3 unprinted CDs over my years of buying them and I know of several other people that have also ended up with at least one CD with no printing.
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
    Pah, that’s not rare. He obviously hasn’t heard of my one-off cd that Jimi Hendrix recorded himself at home. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1726
    BillDL said:
    >>> "After in-depth Inquiries, research and communication with multiple music collecting sources, it’s been determined that this may indeed be one of the rarest rock collectibles to be made available to the public" <<<

In that case one of the CDs in my double album "The Essential Jim Croce" might be worth something like £300,000! Wow!

It's not actually that rare.  I've had 3 unprinted CDs over my years of buying them and I know of several other people that have also ended up with at least one CD with no printing.
    Hmm, I'm sure I have some albums with printless cds in them. I always assumed it was a design choice. Can't say I'm bothered either way. 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.