Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). STILL LOOKING: Two Sets of 3-A-Side Chrome Or nickel Locking Tuners. Gotoh, Hipshot, Grover, etc... - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

STILL LOOKING: Two Sets of 3-A-Side Chrome Or nickel Locking Tuners. Gotoh, Hipshot, Grover, etc...

SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 332
edited August 2023 in Parts £
Anyone have any 3-a-side locking tuners that they're looking to sell? I'm looking for two sets of these.

Ideally one set of chrome or nickel and one set of black, but will consider pretty much anything but gold finish.

Thanks in advance for any and all offers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 190
    I have some Wilkinson tuners with kidney shaped buttons. 
    £15 including postage 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 332
    I've had no reply to my PM, so I guess I'm still looking! :)
    Buuump!
    Oop we go!
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader
    we obviously have new sets of sperzel, faber and even Graphtech Ratio which I adore but not sure if you are hoping for secondhand, spare or cut price options

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

we obviously have new sets of sperzel, faber and even Graphtech Ratio which I adore but not sure if you are hoping for secondhand, spare or cut price options
    Thanks for that. Looking for some used/2nd hand ones to save a few £'s. No mega rush for these, but there's a few unfinished guitars sat around which seems a bit of a waste, tbh.
    Bump!
    Up we go!
    Up we go again!
    Still looking...can do cash or trade for parts, pedals, etc, with cash either way too.
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 3696
    Pretty sure that I’ve got a set of Grovers in nickel, probably slightly aged by now! I’ll check my spares drawers :)
    Pretty sure that I’ve got a set of Grovers in nickel, probably slightly aged by now! I’ll check my spares drawers :)
    Thanks for that!
    Still looking!
  • MattPMattP Frets: 240
    edited August 2023
    Certain I have a black set of locking grovers going unused. I'll check the parts drawer later and will PM you.
    MattP said:
    Certain I have a black set of locking grovers going unused. I'll check the parts drawer later and will PM you.
    That really would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Still-a-lookin'!