Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pat Robertson - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pat Robertson

What's Hot
ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
And by tribute, i mean...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1287

Zappa don't miss.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Tenebrous said:

Zappa don't miss.

YouTube has thrown up a load of these Zappa videos, recently, and I’ve watched quite a few, although I’m not a big fan of the music..
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    I'm really enjoying that he died in Pride week to give even more reasons to celebrate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    let's just hope he's gone to gay heaven. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Amazing that he died of natural causes.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter