Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Suhr Hedgehog 50 watt & 2x12 cab - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Suhr Hedgehog 50 watt & 2x12 cab

What's Hot
Del_PrestonDel_Preston Frets: 75
edited September 2023 in Amps £

*Now only 212 cab for sale - holding on to the head*

Suhr Hedgehog with matching 2x12 for sale. Uk voltage. All original.

Suhr's take on a Dumble HRM circuit, with 4 programmable presets, available via footswitch. It really is an incredible amplifier, but I just don’t have a need for it at the moment. Though it's 50 watts and can get seriously loud, it's surprisingly useful at bedroom volumes too, by using the volume on the effects loop return.  The cleans are stunning, with bags of sustain once you engage the overdrive.

Great condition with just a couple of dings to the rear of the headshell (shown).  Complete with matching 2x12 with oval port at the rear, and two Celestion G12-65 Heritage speakers.  This is a typical Dumble-style semi-open back cab, beautifully made and sounds superb.

Located in Norwich, UK. Collection would be ideal due to size and weight, but I’m prepared to drive a couple of hours for a meet up to facilitate a deal... where there's a will, etc.  Contact me.

Not a lot of these in the UK...  Mainly this is about freeing up some cash, but I would entertain trades for guitars of equal value, etc., with a view to selling on.

Looking for £400 for loaded cab.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    One of my favourite amps. Versatile and sounds great on all channels
    GLWTS and have a bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 326
    Kebabkid said:
    One of my favourite amps. Versatile and sounds great on all channels
    GLWTS and have a bump
    I agree. I only sold mine when covid came and we stopped gigging.

Here's one being played rather nicely by Ian Thornley

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Cheers guys.  Yup, I’m a huge Big Wreck fan too.  That was the video that started the search for one for me… one of those ‘don’t really need it but won’t be too upset if it doesn’t sell’ scenarios.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    Cheers guys.  Yup, I’m a huge Big Wreck fan too.  That was the video that started the search for one for me… one of those ‘don’t really need it but won’t be too upset if it doesn’t sell’ scenarios.
    Same here. Monster player, great tones and great band
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Reduced bump
  • Holding on to the head.  Would take £400 for the cab, loaded with the two Celestion Heritage G12-65s.