Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I hacked my QuadCortex - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I hacked my QuadCortex

What's Hot
Warning: super nerd content. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    Wow ,you’re very brave , great video , didn’t know there would be a micro SD inside , what a good idea 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OctavioOctavio Frets: 114
    Half hoping you found a Bluetooth chip in there lol. I've watched some of your vids before. They're useful!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • allenallen Frets: 545
    Octavio said:
    Half hoping you found a Bluetooth chip in there lol. I've watched some of your vids before. They're useful!
    Thank you!

Wow ,you’re very brave , great video , didn’t know there would be a micro SD inside , what a good idea 
    Thank you too.

I thought that there was a rumour that there was a bluetooth chip inside. Or was that the Kemper?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OctavioOctavio Frets: 114
    edited June 2023
    allen said:
    Octavio said:
    Thank you!

Thank you too.

I thought that there was a rumour that there was a bluetooth chip inside. Or was that the Kemper?

In many cases a Wi-Fi chip will have integrated Bluetooth. I wouldn’t say the industry standard, but pretty common. Here’s a laptop for example https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/130293/intel-wifi-6-ax201-gig/specifications.html

Maybe they don’t make use of Bluetooth yet? Finding the name of that chip would be one step closer to finding out.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter