Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). George Logan (Dr Evadne Hinge) - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

George Logan (Dr Evadne Hinge)

What's Hot
NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
Passed away last week, aged 78: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65667911

Hinge and Bracket were very entertaining at the time.

RIP, and thoughts with his loved ones.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Groundbreaking act. No Hinge & Bracket, no Fascinating Aïda etc.  RIP.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 417
    Oddly brilliant and quite subversive 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3532
    Wonderfully entertaining. RIP
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I have very fond memories of Hinge & Brackett, my mum really liked them, and I always found them entertaining as a teen. The name was strangely amusing!

The funny thing is that they seemed like a perfectly 'innocent' old school act, which is why my mum probably liked them. I doubt that she had the slightest inkling that they were two openly gay men! They were so accepted at the time, I think they went under the radar of my mums generation.

Not seen them in 20 years or so, I must look out some clips!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter