Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Laptop Studio Setup, Acer 12th Gen 20GB Ram 2nd SSD, Interface, keyboard £600 - NOW £550 - Studio & Rec £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Laptop Studio Setup, Acer 12th Gen 20GB Ram 2nd SSD, Interface, keyboard £600 - NOW £550

ExorcistExorcist Frets: 603
edited May 2023 in Studio & Rec £

Before this all goes on ebay, just thought I would see if anyone wanted it.
Its a Acer aspire 5 i5 12th gen laptop (£649 at currys currently) a NI Komplete Audio 6 MK1 interface, and a NK iRIG 37 midi keyboard (still with cellophane on unused), Laptop has been upgraded to 20GB RAM and has an extra internal 800GB SSD (and the original 512GB SSD)
2 x power leads for the laptop. Bought for a mobile studio project that isn't happening. 

I can install a fresh copy in Windows 11 if you want, or just wipe it, I can probably factory reset it I think the partition is still there, but you will get all the bloatware if you do that.

Any more photos or details let me know

£600 + postage - I'm in essex, can probably post I've got the laptop original box and plenty of bubble wrap.

I've got a set of pretty decent active speakers (with bluetooth) if you want a whole setup let me know and I'll give you a good price for those added on.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 603
    edited May 2023
    Oh, FWIW you can record two guitars with the interface, or two mic's (it has line in/instrument and phantom power and decent pre-amps) I have another one I use for my permanent little studio that I am very happy with. Also the laptop is as new condition, I can't see any marks or anything.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 603
    edited May 2023
    Down to £550 as I hate Ebay. Last chance for a decent upgraded modern laptop and bonus keyboard/Audio interface