Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PRS DGT se - Guitar Reviews Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PRS DGT se

What's Hot
Just bought the gold top dgt se blimey what a great guitar its got some balls as well ,and very well made , excellent guitar .well done PRS
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• relic245relic245 Frets: 822
    Im liking the look of these.

I watched a YouTube video last night where @JohnCordy sang their praises but interestingly said it was, in some ways, too easy to play.

by that he said that it doesn’t fight back.

What’s your take that?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JohnCordyJohnCordy Frets: 587
    @relic245 apparently Dave Grissom uses 11s on his which might be something....although I think it might require a little balancing of the trem ?
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    I don't find PRS guitars any easier to play than other guitars. The 10" radius is not my favourite but it doesn't slow me down. I use my S2 Standard live because the extra length means I can dig in a bit more (vs Gibson scale)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 966
    I’ll have to admit I don’t know much about dave Grissom but the reviews of the SE have been so positive I’d like to check one out. 
    The S2 594 is stil at the top  my wish list though