Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Algy Ward - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Algy Ward

What's Hot
DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
Damned bassist from the machine gun etiquette era. Bloody amazing player and nice bloke to boot. RIP Algy, it was a pleasure.
I play at my dining room table.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7236
    RIP. I really loved his playing. big fan. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1522
    I met him in our barbers once. Sporting a mohawk and trying to convince my son, maybe 9 at the time, to get one the same !
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 230
    Listening to the intro to "Love Song" now, another sad loss
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Brilliant bassist. Not many Damned bassists left now :(
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Oh shit.  Tank was the band I remembered, I'd forgotten the Damned connection.  And only 63.  RIP.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    edited May 2023
    I play at my dining room table.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Reverend said:
    My god, they look so young.  I guess in recent years I've become used to only seeing rock music performed by people who are somewhere between late-thirties and pension age.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter