Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Just off to Tesco's - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Just off to Tesco's

....anyone want anything...??

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    I've promised to buy a desert for a BBQ I'm going to.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • An eighteen serving Black Forest Gateau do you? 
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5260
    Sweet and Salted popcorn, ta.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Yeah that'd be good ta. 
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    To Tesco's what :P
    My V key is broken
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 10838

Yes. I want them to stop moving things around so I can't find them.
  • ourmaninthenorthourmaninthenorth Frets: 3418
    edited August 2013
    scrumhalf said:

Yes. I want them to stop moving things around so I can't find them.
    I'd be happy for them to keep hiding the stuff...might keep the bloody bill down...over £100 we've just spent and I can guarantee they'll be nowt in the fridge on Tuesday.  :-?