Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ronnie Wood on The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Rolling Stones, and Slide Guitar - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ronnie Wood on The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Rolling Stones, and Slide Guitar

JasOJasO Frets: 93
In 1994 I had the opportunity to interview Ronnie Wood during the Rolling Stones rehearsals in Toronto. Ronnie spoke at length about the art of slide guitar, as well as his earliest musical adventures and playing with the Jeff Beck Group, the Faces, Rod Stewart, and the Rolling Stones. I've just posted it for free in my Talking Guitar online magazine. If you're interested in Ronnie's distinctive playing, I invite you to check it out! Here's the link:

Ronnie Wood on The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Rolling Stones, and Slide Guitar

#ronniewood #ronwood #thefaces #rodstewart #rollingstones #jeffbeck #jeffbeckgroup
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    edited May 2023
    Thanks 1 

Ronnie was from West Drayton, just down the road from me. I think the Ivy Leaf social club is still there too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter