Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB Ipad - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB Ipad

What's Hot
I am looking to source  an Ipad for my Mum,
Something recent please ,last few years,standard size,not mini or large pro size,
apart from  that not  too fussy.

Thanks v much 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    As I always say , CEX online  look through for the spec price you want, 2 year warranty , I’ve had a few ,get all my tech stuff there, their condition grading grading is great my B 6th gen was mint 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Excellent, I’ll take a look thanks 
  • bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump 
  • Bump
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    CEX are a strange shop; sometimes their prices are simply too high.
    I was at a car boot sale yesterday and someone was selling iPads for a tenner, but they were untested, so it was too much of a risk; someone talked them down to a fiver, but I wanted a mini and the ones they had were in poor condition. There was someone else had them for a tenner too, but wouldn't accept my offer of a fiver for one.
    You can take them back to CEX though & if they break they’ll fix it or swap it for the same 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1506
    Hey - I may be offing my iPad Pro 2018 11” in the very near future as I’m looking to get the 2022 model. Is this something you may be interested in? 
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 966
    Does it have to be iOS?
    If she is flexible take a look at the Amazon Fire 10 inch, excellent value, I use mine for YouTube and general browsing. Anything heavier I use the MacbookPro but the Fire is great for general use and cheap as chips
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Prefer ios  ideally thanks 
    prowla said:
    CEX are a strange shop; sometimes their prices are simply too high.
    I was at a car boot sale yesterday and someone was selling iPads for a tenner, but they were untested, so it was too much of a risk; someone talked them down to a fiver, but I wanted a mini and the ones they had were in poor condition. There was someone else had them for a tenner too, but wouldn't accept my offer of a fiver for one.
    An iPad for a tenner is probably not going to be great