Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Looking for Tickets to see Bruce Springsteen Hyde Park 8th July - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Looking for Tickets to see Bruce Springsteen Hyde Park 8th July

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
PM me if you have any going spare please  ;)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Strewth! My ticket to see Springsteen is two weeks shy of forty two years old. 
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2803
    Are you selling all three kidneys for this?  The crock of gold at the end of the rainbow is easier to find.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 505
    Strewth! My ticket to see Springsteen is two weeks shy of forty two years old. 
    And I bet it was a lot cheaper than todays prices! 
  • Friend of mine bought golden circle tickets for this back when the first came out. She's now heavily pregnant and it turns out her due date is that very weekend! 

She has got tickets for the Edinburgh gig in a couple of weeks instead, but is still planning on going to Hyde Park unless she's busy having the baby/convalescing. She seems perfectly happy to actually have the baby at the gig, but if either she has the baby before then and/or she comes to her senses, I might be able to source you a ticket!  =)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    Friend of mine bought golden circle tickets for this back when the first came out. She's now heavily pregnant and it turns out her due date is that very weekend! 

She has got tickets for the Edinburgh gig in a couple of weeks instead, but is still planning on going to Hyde Park unless she's busy having the baby/convalescing. She seems perfectly happy to actually have the baby at the gig, but if either she has the baby before then and/or she comes to her senses, I might be able to source you a ticket!  =)
    I'd have to sell a guitar to get a golden circle ticket  :o
    Any BS tkts out there??
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2803
    Got to admire your persistence.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Friend of mine bought golden circle tickets for this back when the first came out. She's now heavily pregnant and it turns out her due date is that very weekend! 

I can almost SEE Murrayfield from my flat (I can certainly hear it)... Just in case she decides not to travel north! 

Not that I can afford to go. I looked at the prices even the gig was announced and thought "I'd rather eat this month". 
    Still looking  B)