Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD iPad Mini 6 - excellent condition with full wraparound case - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD iPad Mini 6 - excellent condition with full wraparound case

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
edited May 2023 in Misc £

It's the little monster with the A15 Bionic CPU, so it's actually faster than the iPad Pro 12.9 (1/2/3rd gen) and iPad Pro 11 (1/2nd gen). 64GB Wi-Fi model, in the light metallic purple finish. Liquid retina display is 2266x1488. USB-C port. Running IPasOS 16.4 (latest).

Full details here: https://www.apple.com/uk/ipad-mini/

There's one very small and light scratch on the screen and one small ding. 
You can hardly see the former (and not at all when the screen is on), and the latter is on a rear edge, shown below.

I look after my stuff and this has lived in the full wraparound heavy duty Antbox case (included) since I bought it. No smoking, no pets, no children with jammy fingers.

Comes with USB-A to USB-C charging cable.

Works brilliantly with everything I've thrown at it: Beatmaker 3, Loopy Pro, Cubasis, Fabfilter Twin 3, iSEM, Sampletank, Affinity Photo. Also works and charges the Apple Pencil 2.

Price: £350 shipped/insured mainland UK (or £335 collected from Cambridge)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter